I started Josie’s Beauty in 1996 as a mobile business as I saw a need for in home services within the beauty industry, being pampered in your own home.
So Josie’s Beauty was born I started with a small ad in the local paper advertising that I did wedding & special occasion makeup and booked 5 wedding on that first ad and never looked back that was over twenty years ago.
I just love my business, my clients and brides I have meet over the years it has been a pleasure and a joy!
Josie’s Beauty started with wedding and special occasion makeup, then added nails as brides at the time wanted nails done in their own home as a pamper session in the lead up to their wedding day.
Out of this came my Pamper parties getting a group of girlfriends together in your own home and being pampered with mini treatments this really took off and what women doesn’t like being pampered.
Josie’s Beauty offers a personal styling as part of our fabulous range of beauty services. Together, we’ll discover the perfect style for you and your body shape. We’ll help you get the most out of your wardrobe with a few simple fashion tips. Learn what colours are perfect for your skin tone bringing your complexion to life!
Josie’s Beauty the makeup artist and beauty therapist that comes to your home office or function centre for your wedding and special occasion makeup, nails and pamper parties.
Feeling tired, busy and in need of some time out….why not call Josie 0413 528 532 to have some pamper time with either a manicure, pedicure or a facial. Let me put a package together for you for a total indulgence.
Have a Girls Day In and be totally pampered with one or two treatments with a group of girlfriend’s, choose from a mini manicure, mini pedicure, mini facial or neck and shoulder massage for $25.00 per treatment.
Josie owner of Josie’s Beauty has work in the Beauty & Bridal industry since 1996, firstly as a makeup artist & beauty consultant and later becoming a nail technician.
In 2006 Josie became a nationally accredited trainer & assessor, in makeup application, product knowledge & personal presentation.
Josie with this new gained skill worked for three year with Colores Mineral Cosmetics as their National Trainer in product knowledge and makeup application.
Since 2009 Josie has been a beauty consultant for several companies here in South Australia along with running workshop for Work bank of Anglicare in Personal Presentation from 2005 – 2008, all while running her own business
In 2013 Josie receives her Diploma of Professional Styling and spent two years consultanting at Adelaide Brides & Bloom in fashion/styling and makeup for our Adelaide brides.
Josie Beauty is a mobile beauty and styling service is designed to provide you with our beauty and styling treatments direct to your door, whether at your home, office or function centre.
Josie specialises in styling and make-up for weddings, special occasions, hen’s nights, school formals, mother’s day, and beauty makeovers and styling makeovers for all ages. Other professional services include facial treatments, gel nails, manicures, pedicures, foot spas, therapeutic massage and girls pamper days.
A member of the Developing Divas a Business Women’s networking group for two year which involved rising funds for Catherine House (for homeless women).
Josie was also a member of the Northern Adelaide Business Enterprise Centre from 2005 to 2011, serving a term on the NABEC Board and Chairperson for Northern Adelaide Women in business for three year. NAWIB was about supporting women in business with education and training to grow and improve their businesses.
Since 2013 Josie has be on the committee for the Northern Women in Business Network helping women in the northern area develop & grow their businesses.
Opportunity to work with some amazing people over the years
- More than Twenty years in the bridal & beauty industry
- Make-up for Ray White Para Hills corporate photos for the team 2018
- Make-up for Attainable Real-estate corporate photo’s 2016 & 2017
- Make-up for Melbourne Cup Fashion show for Devotee 2016 & 2017
- Styling Event at Devotee 99 Semaphore Road Semaphore 29 July 2016
- Makeup for Attainable Real-estate corporate photo’s September 2015
- Styling Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello for front cover of Avery Magazine Spring 2015
- Make-up for Heather of Joyrene Fashions Ad for TV Channel 7, September 2015 & September 2016
- Makeup of Jodie Oddy for front cover of Avery Magazine , July 2015
- Mentoring and training with work experience student in makeup September – December 2014
- October 2014 Makeup for the Starlight Children’s Foundation (Make a Wish)
- Photo shoot for Adelaide Brides and Bloom May 2014
- Committee member of Northern Women in Business 2013 on going (Mentoring & Supporting Women in business)
- Mentor and Supervisor in Beauty for the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences 2013
- Henry Roth Designer Day at Adelaide Brides & Bloom 2012 & 2013
- Make-up artist for Bridal fashion parades 1998 – 2014
- Nova Radio Station Mother’s Day pamper session 2012
- Photo shoot at Jacob Creek for Adelaide Brides & Bloom 2011
- Bridal Make-up for Fashion Parades for Adelaide Brides & Bloom 2011
- The Beauty room at Adelaide Cup Day for Nova Radio Station (Manicures) 2010
- Published in the Beauty Professional magazine 2007
- Trainer in make-up and personal presentation
- National Trainer for leading mineral make-up company 2005 -2008
- Front cover Bridal Fair magazine 2002
- Finalist in the ABIA awards 2001