Wedding & Special Occasion Makeup
Josie’s Beauty the wedding & special occasion makeup artist that comes to you
You deserve a fabulous wedding….
I specialise in fabulous mineral makeup.
Now you’re most important day is taken care of.
- A natural flawless look
- Makeup that lasts all day despite hugs, kisses and tears
- The same makeup artist for the day as the trial
- Look a million dollars
- Glow with confidence
Book your makeup trial several months before your wedding day allow 90 minutes for your makeup trial. We will talk about what style you are looking for yourself and your bridesmaids. With every makeup, I give a mini facial to prepare your skin for your makeup application.
Makeup trials are $60.00 per person, I suggest we organise your trial when you have a special night out.
Deposit for your wedding makeup will be $50.00 (non-refundable) this holds the day and time slot.
On your wedding day allow 45 minutes per person for makeup, my bride receives and pot of lip colour and lip brush for touch up’s throughout your day.
False eye lashes are available for $15.00
Book now for your makeup trail call Josie on 0413 528 532
Look what my brides have to say!
- “Natural product, my photo’s look fantastic” Katie Scott
- “Fantastic service we looked absolutely gorgeous” Fiona Hennessy
- “Your professional and passion gave me confidence” Danielle Adams
- “Wonderful makeup, everybody raved” Michelle Jakas
- “I truly felt like a princess” Cheryl Shigrov
- “You gave me confidence and I looked beautiful” Louise Mark
- Makeup for one $80.00
- Bride and one bridesmaid $160.00
- Bride and two bridesmaids $240.00
- Bride and three bridesmaids $280.00
- Mother of the bride $60.00
- Junior bridesmaids to age of fifth-teen $40.00
- Flower girls free
- Makeup trials $60.00 per person
- Travel fee may apply depending on area
- EFTPOS available
- Makeup available for purchase
Thank you for introducing me to this amazing makeup (Mineral Makeup), my skin feels fantastic and looks so much better. Thanks Josie. Karyn
Josie’s Beauty tips:
It is important to prepare yourself in the lead up to your wedding day with:
- Your makeup trial several months before your wedding day.
- Waxing is best done no later than three prior to your wedding.
- Regular facials that will give that healthy glow to your skin.
- Pamper your feet with a pedicure and massage.
- Regular manicures to have beautiful soft hands and polished nails.
- Remember all makeup used for your wedding day is available to purchase
There are many disastrous makeup experiences that have left brides upset and let down.
These are real and could ruin your wedding day. An example of a few:
- Makeup that runs, smudges or smears
- A different makeup artist turns up on the day
- Makeup artist doesn’t show up
- Makeup artist is late leaving no time to complete makeup
- Different makeup used on the day compared to the trial
This is your Wedding Day and you deserve to have a fabulous wedding.
You not only want to feel and look glamorous but should be admired by all who are at your special day.
Josie’s Beauty guarantee’s professionalism of the highest degree
Reasons to call Josie NOW:
- More than Twenty years in the bridal & beauty industry
- Make-up for Ray White Para Hills corporate photos for the team 2018
- Make-up for Attainable Real-estate corporate photo’s 2016 & 2017
- Make-up for Melbourne Cup Fashion show for Devotee 2016 & 2017
- Styling Event at Devotee 99 Semaphore Road Semaphore 29 July 2016
- Makeup for Attainable Real-estate corporate photo’s September 2015
- Styling Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello for front cover of Avery Magazine Spring 2015
- Make-up for Heather of Joyrene Fashions Ad for TV Channel 7, September 2015 & September 2016
- Makeup of Jodie Oddy for front cover of Avery Magazine , July 2015
- Mentoring and training with work experience student in makeup September – December 2014
- October 2014 Makeup for the Starlight Children’s Foundation (Make a Wish)
- Photo shoot for Adelaide Brides and Bloom May 2014
- Committee member of Northern Women in Business 2013 on going (Mentoring & Supporting Women in business)
- Mentor and Supervisor in Beauty for the Australian Institute of Applied Sciences 2013
- Henry Roth Designer Day at Adelaide Brides & Bloom 2012 & 2013
- Make-up artist for Bridal fashion parades 1998 – 2014
- Nova Radio Station Mother’s Day pamper session 2012
- Photo shoot at Jacob Creek for Adelaide Brides & Bloom 2011
- Bridal Make-up for Fashion Parades for Adelaide Brides & Bloom 2011
- The Beauty room at Adelaide Cup Day for Nova Radio Station (Manicures) 2010
- Published in the Beauty Professional magazine 2007
- Trainer in make-up and personal presentation
- National Trainer for leading mineral make-up company 2005 -2008
- Front cover Bridal Fair magazine 2002
- Finalist in the ABIA awards 2001
Josie’s tips for brides
- Book you Makeup Artist and Hairdresser three months prior to your wedding day, so you can discuss the overall look in keeping with your wedding colour themes, flowers and the bridesmaid’s dresses. Organise trials with makeup artist and hair dresser. Make sure the person doing the trial is the one who will be doing your hair or makeup on the day.
- Prep your lips three days before your wedding. Use a child’s toothbrush and gently run it over your lips to make them smooth. Your lip stick will look better.
- Don’t apply fake tan on the day. Ask an expert to apply it three days before. The colour will settle and it won’t rub off onto your wedding dress. Tests run a fake tan a month before, to see how the colour looks on your skin.
- If the bride and/or bridesmaids are having their eyebrows or lip waxed before the wedding, you should do so no later than three days before the wedding: otherwise your makeup will not stay in place in those areas.
- Have regular manicures for two months leading up to your wedding for beautiful hands. Pedicure the day before. Pay attention to your feet and hands in the months leading up to your wedding using a good foot lotion and hand creme every night.
- Consult with a beauty therapist regarding your skin care, have monthly facial prior to your wedding.
- Make sure you are drinking eight glass of water a day this promotes clear health skin.
- An extra pair of pantyhose is always a good backup to have. If you do find a snag or run in your stockings, dab some clear nail polish on it.
- Keep your smile bright and breathe fresh with travel size toothbrush, toothpaste and some breath mints.
- Paracetamol are a good idea for any headaches you or your bridesmaids might have on the day.
- Safety pins will come in handy if you set an unexpected tear. They will also come in handy you want to quickly bustle up a train.
- Pack an emery board. If you break a nail, you can quickly file it down. You might also want to include some nail polish so you can touch up your nail colours if necessary.
- Medicine if any of the wedding party suffers from hay fever – especially if any of the day is outdoors.
I contacted Josie for some help in applying makeup as I have never been overly confident in doing it, hence very rarely wearing any. I hate the caked on look, & prefer something light & more natural. Josie demonstrated with the Momma products (which I purchased) & I couldn’t be happier. Josie was very pleasant, & was only too happy to answer any questions I had. Although I still don’t wear makeup very often, I do feel more confident applying it. I would recommend both Josie & the Momma range to anyone. Thanks Josie Kerrie
I love my trial bridal make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. Thank you Josie, I can’t wait for the big day Rebecca
A BIG THANK YOU to Josie from Josie’s Beauty for waving her cosmetics magic for my wedding day. I really enjoyed my pre-wedding session a couple of weeks before and the getting ready on the morning of my wedding. A sweet moment to place in my wedding memories. Karen XX 30 July 2016